Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

WOO HOO!! FREE Christmas Cards from SHUTTERFLY!

I received my first Christmas card the other day (yes can you believe it!) And was shocked at how absolutely gorgeous it was!  It was a card made by SHUTTERFLY.  This was the cutest picture card I've ever seen!  She told me that they are offering a special to all bloggers if you blog about them.  They will give you FREE 50 Holiday Cards.  This is an INCREDIBLE offer!.  


You can chose from hundreds of designs and the cards are for either 5x7 folded or flat stationary cards.  I can't wait to get started!  In this economy, I am so excited that SHUTTERFLY  is making this offer!

I can't wait to get them, I have had such a hard time deciding which to go with, they are all soooooo adorable!  Getting the cards from  SHUTTERFLY is going to save me so much time, energy and effort that I am really looking forward to them doing every thing for me.  They will even ship them to my family and friends!  

When you go over there and look at all the options they have to options and how CUTE their cards are, OMG, you will not be able to resist.  And offering the free 50 cards!  Is a sure way to have me coming back for me.  I have never used them before but you can be sure, if you are getting a card from me this year, it will be from SHUTTERFLY!


Here are your links, anything you can want is right here :) 

Don't forget, go to SHUTTERFLY 50 FREE HOLIDAY CARDS today and get those Christmas cards done, you have until December 15th to get the free cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment