This is what I did this time:
2 1/2 c. Orgran
1/2 c. Sorghum flour
1 3/4 c. warm water
2 TB honey
2 tsp oil
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
Put it in the bowl and mix.
Measured it, this time I put a smidgen of dough above the line.
I popped it in the oven at 350 for about 50 minutes. The finished product looks like this
It has a decent thickness, the edges aren't too tough to cut and it's not gooey on the inside. However, the top is difficult to cut though and crumbles, even with my best bread knife.
Overall it's a good loaf. I'm still not 100% satisfied with it and will make some more adjustments as I said before. I just have to figure out what it will be :)
later today I plan to make spaghetti and meatballs. This will be a real test as Lea had sensitivities to tomatoes and we have only slightly introduced them, successfully. I hope she doesn't show a reaction and we can go back to having tomato sauce and stewed tomatoes :) My Italian self is really missing spaghetti!